Embrace gratitude as a worthy virtue, and the grace of Jehovah God will transform your life. Let it be your companion wherever you go, and you will reap life-sustaining benefits.
- Gratefulness-feeling or showing an appreciation of kindness; thankful
- Recognition-acknowledgement of something's existence, validity, or legality
- Appreciativeness-feeling or showing gratitude or pleasure.
- Thankfulness-expressing gratitude
- Indebtedness-the feeling of owing gratitude for a service or favor.
- Teachability-able and grateful to learn God’s love and insights by being taught
- Understanding-having insight or good judgment
- Devotedness-a state of being faithful
- Enthusiasm-intense and eager enjoyment, interest, or approval.
Gratitude as a Facilitator of Other Virtues in Jehovah God